Monday, January 31, 2011

Cop Out

Operation Seat Bag Construction is in full swing and I will have pictures of the undertaking up soon. I am being slapped in the face with the fact that my domestic (sewing) skills just do not exist, but I think its going to turn out well anyway.

In the meantime, I am pulling a huge cop out today and throwing some vids on here. Hope you enjoy them.

The first one is a short one of my constant companion for the last ten years.

The second one goes waaaaaaay back to when I was really young growing up in eastern Oregon. I originally made it for my mom when she lost her dog this summer, but as I watched it again a few minutes ago, it made me smile to think of how different my world was back then. Hopefully it is not too boring.


video

Pretty good cannonball, eh?

video



No comments:

Post a Comment