Monday, January 31, 2011

Cop Out

Operation Seat Bag Construction is in full swing and I will have pictures of the undertaking up soon. I am being slapped in the face with the fact that my domestic (sewing) skills just do not exist, but I think its going to turn out well anyway.

In the meantime, I am pulling a huge cop out today and throwing some vids on here. Hope you enjoy them.

The first one is a short one of my constant companion for the last ten years.

The second one goes waaaaaaay back to when I was really young growing up in eastern Oregon. I originally made it for my mom when she lost her dog this summer, but as I watched it again a few minutes ago, it made me smile to think of how different my world was back then. Hopefully it is not too boring.



Pretty good cannonball, eh?




No comments:

Post a Comment