Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Preview...

Home from chasing epic in the desert by bike and the San Juans by snowshoe. Ten full days of adventure. Sunrises. Bikes. Sunsets. The Moon. Singletrack. Telluride. Tucson. Cacti. Wind. Skunks. Sun. Show Low. Campfires. Mt. Lemmon. Sleeping Bags. Hot Springs. Crown. Horsethief. Mountains. Rocks. Feral Dogs at Gas Stations. Ice. Pine Trees. Four Corners. Ouray. Fruita. Cheese Bagels and Hummus. Oracle Ridge. Million Dollar Highway.....and Butterflies.

The list could go on and on and I am working on a full blog entry. Along with all the adventure, the activities, the training, the miles and the trails; the diversity and the beauty of Colorado and Arizona had  me speechless more than a few times. The simplicity of nature is so perfect. The rays of sunshine danced on my lips as I inhaled desert air at 2K' and then crisp mountain air at 10K' a few days later. I am truly humbled, blessed and thankful to have the opportunity to be a part of it in an EPIC way. I would not change a thing about the last ten days.

A few preview pics:








No comments:

Post a Comment