Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Jill. Explained.



For all those who just sit back and scratch their heads and wonder what the hell I am thinking/doing/saying/feeling and what could possibly be coming next. For those who share my DNA. For those who love me, hate me, judge me, criticize me, support me, gain inspiration from me, get a good laugh out of me, resent me or are generally indifferent and bored by me. For those who have dated me or befriended me with or without success. For those who have struggled to or truly do understand me.

I think, possibly,  after three decades, I may have finally opened the cereal box containing the magical decoder ring to myself:


For those who like pictures:

"Blame it or praise it, there is no denying the wild horse in us"
                                                                            -Virginia Woolf

For those who like words:

I am stunned that someone was able to pull the words (that I have been searching for and unable to say) directly out of my soul and put them in print. I aspire to write like this.

Tender of Heart and Wild of Spirit

"I believe that to feel so intensely is, paradoxically, what sets us free. To experience the ecstatic joys and the bitter lows and everything in between is to live from the heart."
                                                                                                                 -Zoe Quiney


Head itchy?




1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of an old saying... "Things don't grow on the peaks." Through it all, peaks & valleys, the blessing of felt peace & grace can be experienced, if allowed, and oh how great a gift this heartfelt is and thankful am I to finally take it all in in such a way. Finally, I am no longer robbed by deceitful illusions of what should be yet gifted with excepting the greatness of what is.

    ReplyDelete