Saturday, March 23, 2013

Beauty of Becoming

I am very humbled to have earned my own posting on this very well done, inspiring and relevant blog. I highly encourage you to check out and follow this site. It is authentic and relevant to the things we all live with each inhale and exhale.

The opening line on the front page epitomizes the way I strive to live my life amongst the struggles:

"Life is a journey of becoming and there is beauty in this process..."

Stop and really think about those words. Not many that come to my immediate thoughts that reflect more truth for how I want to spend the rest of my days.

Maribeth, Rebecca and Stephanie- Thank you! The world needs more women like you! Keep it rolling, Sistas, because what you are doing is amazing. There are so many people you will touch, motivate and save through your beautiful, infectious energy....

No comments:

Post a Comment